This position is no longer accepting applicants
About BayzatBayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes Middle East as the most promising startup of 2016 in the UAE. Backed by various venture capitalists, we’ve been able to grow our team three folds last year and we plan on expanding further.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a smart, energetic, customer centric and tech savvy Marketing Executive to help us maintain Bayzat’s fast growth rate.
Some of marketing’s core deliverables to help achieve company objectives are:
- Generating qualified leads through identifying and leveraging the correct inbound and outbound traction channels
- Aiding the Sales Team in converting qualified leads to Bayzat customers (i.e. strategic drip campaigns and content creation)
- Building Bayzat’s branding and communication strategy and implementing across the correct touchpoints.
Responsibilities The main responsibilities of a Marketing Executive are:
● Generating qualified leads and improving lead to customer conversion rates
● Aiding the Marketing Manager in executing marketing campaigns
● Building and improving scalable marketing processes across departments
● Handling the operational work of each campaign from ideation to completion
● Conducting research that sheds insights on the correct third-party tools that will allow the Marketing Department to more effectively implement, analyze and improve upon marketing initiatives
● Defining and developing detailed reporting that allows the Marketing Department to make better data driven decisions
Required Skills ● 3-4 years of relevant marketing experience
● Extensive digital & technical knowledge is a must
● Broad operational know-how
● A team player who can build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
● Passionate about technology
● Ability to analyze and extract research data
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
● Obsessively organized and detail oriented
● Experience of working in a high-growth environment