About FetchrFetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Our mission is to empower all deliveries with technology. We are bringing the next generation of logistics to the Middle East and emerging markets as a whole. We are a team of digital natives with deep logistics expertise, backed by a strong management team and top investors from the world.
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a Strategy Associate to join Fetchr's Strategy team based in our Dubai Headquarters. The Strategy Associate will provide analytical and financial support to help build and drive the strategy of the company, leveraged through analytics to support the decision-making of various departments.
Responsibilities The Strategy Associate will provide analytical support to the various departments to assist them in making sound business decisions. This support will utilize your skills in analytical reasoning and analysis. You will:
● Assess various components of the operations of the company to ensure synergies and opportunities are identified.
● Lead market analysis and benchmarks to extract insights and better understand its dynamics and competition related to services, pricing, etc.
● Provide analytical support for strategy department to lead geographic expansion and product introduction for Fetchr.
● Perform feasibility studies on new business models.
● Assimilate business insights and generate and implement key action steps which are realistic and practical to implement to support business decisions.
● Help peers and team members keep real-world focus by frequently pushing insights and implementing initiatives to drive the company forward.
Required Skills ● Strong analytical, financial modeling, and critical reasoning
● Strong interpersonal and verbal communication
● Ability to work independently
● Undergraduate degree from a reputable university
● 1 - 2 years of experience in a role that requires strong analytical skills (e.g. management consulting)