About FetchrFetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Our mission is to empower all deliveries with technology. We are bringing the next generation of logistics to the Middle East and emerging markets as a whole. We are a team of digital natives with deep logistics expertise, backed by a strong management team and top investors from the world.
Job DescriptionWe're looking for an experienced, cost-conscious Senior Procurement Manager / Procurement Leader to take over our purchasing operations. Based in our Dubai Headquarters you will be a product-savvy professional who has extensive experience in the logistics and technology industry.
Responsibilities You will institute innovative policies to save the company money and improve our cost structure and long term planning. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can focus on our operational spending and improve our relations with existing suppliers while finding new suppliers who can meet our needs more efficiently. We’re a forward-thinking operation with expansion on the horizon, so you'll be someone who is willing to grow with our firm.
● Building a team, structure and processes across all of our markets, with a purchasing strategy in hand.
● Developing, honing and executing new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
● Evaluating and enhancing our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
● Delegating tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments
● Managing every aspect of the supply chain and notifying the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
● Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity
● Performing cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
● Coordinating deliveries
● Creating policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
Required Skills ● 8+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
● 4+ years’ experience in logistics industry preferred
● Excellent managerial and training skills
● Multilingual (Arabic an added advantage)
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required (MBA preferred)