About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an AR Accountant to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Responsibilities ● Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
● Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
● Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
● Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
● Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
● Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
● Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Required Skills ● Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
● Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
● Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
● Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
● Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
● Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
● High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
● BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.