About FetchrFetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Our mission is to empower all deliveries with technology. We are bringing the next generation of logistics to the Middle East and emerging markets as a whole. We are a team of digital natives with deep logistics expertise, backed by a strong management team and top investors from the world.
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a COD (Cash on Delivery) Associate to develop, implement and streamline processes for COD across our operations in Amman, Jordan.
Responsibilities ● Maintaining general controls for collection, recording, payment and reconciliation of COD.
● Preparing reports, analysis and reconciliations relating to COD.
● Liaising with cashiers and operations team on a regular basis for cash balances.
● Addressing day-to- day issues on COD payments.
● Supporting the Finance Manager for the month end closing from a COD perspective.
● Working closely with the COD Global Manager for streamlining COD technology and assist in ad-hoc tasks and reports.
● Administering the daily automated pay run and work towards improving the efficiency of the same.
● Proactively improving the cash operation process.
● Working with Accounts Receivable team to ensure all client cash activity is being recorded in a timely manner.
● Researching and responding to complex non-routine requests from the business.
● Understanding Forex rates and maintaining bank relationships.
Required Skills ● Must possess advance accounting knowledge.
● Quick learner, problem-solver, able to work under pressure.
● Experience in general ledger function and month-end closing.
● Hands on experience with accounting software such as Xero, Sage, Dynamics, Oracle, etc.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong Mathematical and quantitative skills
● Advance excel skills.
● Great communications skills.