About FetchrFetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Our mission is to empower all deliveries with technology. We are bringing the next generation of logistics to the Middle East and emerging markets as a whole. We are a team of digital natives with deep logistics expertise, backed by a strong management team and top investors from the world.
Job DescriptionWe're continuing to grow and looking for competitive Business Development Managers to develop sales strategies to identify and build strong relationships with new clients across the UAE. Using your previous logistics, courier, last-mile or e-commerce expertise you will be responsible for regional/specialist areas for Fetchr across Dubai, the Northern Emirates or Abu Dhabi.
Responsibilities You will be identifying new sales leads, pitching products and/or services and growing relationships with existing clients.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
● Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
● Researching the needs of companies and identifying decision makers
● Contacting potential clients via phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
● Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
● Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
● Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
● Contacting clients to inform them about new product developments
● Developing quotes and proposals
● Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
● Maintain healthy relationships with clients
Required Skills ● Have proven sales experience within logistics, last mile delivery or e-commerce
● Be familiar with different sales techniques and pipeline management
● Strong communicator with exceptional negotiation skills
● Self motivated and self driven
● Possess a valid UAE driving licence and your own vehicle
● Led a team of minimum 2 members
● Prepared sales reports
● Present reports to Share holders