About Wahed InvestWahed is a New York headquartered FinTech firm with global subsidiaries in London, Dubai, and Mumbai. It
is the first automated Shari’ah complaint investment platform in the world. Wahed's mission is to provide an
safe, reliable, and truly automated Shari’ah compliant investment vehicle to Islamic investors across the globe.
Job DescriptionThe Head of Portfolios is ultimately in charge of maximizing client risk adjusted returns for all global
portfolios. Wahed’s investment methodology uses Modern Portfolio Theory.
This role will require liaising and coordinating with the investment committee, creating weekly commentary,
monthly reports, and presentations to key investors and shareholders.
Responsibilities Portfolio Management
● Responsible for developing, articulating, and implementing clear asset class and manager views across
● Delivering performance outcomes consistent with the objectives of the strategies.
● Research efforts with an emphasis on refining and developing strategic asset allocation forecasts,
models and processes utilizing both quantitative and fundamental processes.
● Collaborate and liaise with Wahed Invest’s Investment Committee and its Ethical Board..
● Partner with senior management to develop innovative asset allocation solutions designed to meet
specific institutional and retail needs.
● Seek opportunities to enhance current solutions through application of enhanced investment processes
● Be viewed as an expert in delivering solutions to investors and clients.
● Support the asset gathering process through the effective delivery of presentations, participation in
conference calls, and the assisting in the development of investment-related marketing material.
Required Skills ● BA/BS Degree required Master’s degree or higher preferred.
● CFA / CPA or other designations preferred.
● Minimum of ten years of investment experience.
● Deep understanding of asset allocation techniques and concepts.
● Direct experience in manager due diligence process.