About SellAnyCarSellAnyCar.com is the Middle East's first car buying service, which offers FREE and instant online car valuation, FREE car inspection, a GUARANTEE to purchase ANY car within 30 minutes, pay you immediately and take care of all the paperwork. Whatever the make, model, age or condition - SellAnyCar.com will buy any car. How do we do it? Well, as the largest and most established buyer of cars, SellAnycar.com has the purchasing power to offer a competitive price for your car and to buy it straight away. With branches all over the country, SellAnyCar.com is the easiest and quickest way to sell your car.
Job DescriptionThis is a challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunity to work for the Middle East's leading online car buying service. If you love cars, are up-to-date with car values and have customer relationship and sales skills, you are the candidate we are looking for. You will manage your own fleet of cars, make sure to buy and sell at the right prices within a short period of time. You will be responsible for your own business within our organization. With a competitive salary and an open-ended bonus structure this role is perfect for confident, outgoing business minded people who can build rapport with customers and have the discipline and focus to eventually run their own branch effectively. You will drive successful business through strategic partnerships and strong negotiation and soft skills. Represent and share the details and successes of our company with potential partners.
Responsibilities ● Responsible for implementing the distribution sales strategy with focus on sales growth and profitability for direct channels
● Focus on assigned distribution partners/ owned distribution, manage customer relationships and grow the business profitably
● Explore opportunities to expand his distribution network
● Grow market share in the assigned market segments:
● Account Management: Establish, maintain and develop Dealer relationships
● Monitor market developments and search for new business opportunities
● Develop and implement plans for share gain and profitable growth
● Set up and monitor network of inspection centers
● Organize and manage in co-operation with marketing regular training for the sales and sourcing team.
Required Skills ● Management and Sales experience required.
● 5 years of profit center/ general management experience
● Masters degree in Business, Economics or related area
● A “self-starter” and “can-do” approach
● Establish and maintain partner relationships
● Knowledge of car market values at any given time
● Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Experience in fleet and inventory management
● Experience working with reputed Business Consultant Group would be an advantage
Country Saudi Arabia