About Ajar OnlineBuilt by a passionate team of problem-solvers, Ajar Online is a mobile-inspired cloud service built for the real estate market in Kuwait and the GCC that uses technology to offer a quick and efficient online rent collection solution via SMS and email, making life easier for both landlords and tenants. As a growing startup, we are excited to start expanding our team to grow our operations in Kuwait and within the region.
Job DescriptionAn account manager to drive growth to our business by identifying and selling potential
customers. We seek members with a great communication skills, can prioritize effectively,
having a strong work ethic and passion to build great relationships with existing clients.
Responsibilities ● Plan and achieve monthly Sales Objectives (Output & Input).
● Proactively seek new sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available
methods, using telephone, internet, email etc.
● Maintain relationship with the account customers to build loyalty and retention.
● Keep up-to-date with product knowledge, changes in the company as well as in the
industry in order to recommend a specific vehicle that suits the customer’s needs,
requirements and expectations.
● Ensure an accurate flow of information between customer and team to ensure excellent
customer service implementation and after sales
● Reporting of activities, leads and sales updates using CRM or any other tool found
relevant by the management.
● Effectively analyze reports, execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated
from existing accounts.
● Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback
Required Skills ● Bachelor's Degree.
● Based in UAE Office.
● 2-5 years of experience
● Driving license + Car.
● Experience in real estate market is mandatory
● Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation (Arabic & English),and
● Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic working environment.
● Self-motivated and positive thinking.
● Strong sense of initiative & excellent communication skills.
● High level of numeracy and literacy.
● Courteous and Professional.
● Strong computer skills Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.