About SyarahWe will be the number 1 used car buyer in the Middle East, initially based out of Dubai. The website offers instant car valuations and guaranteed purchases. We are specialists in the field of buying used cars and it’s all we do! Our business is based on volume - we buy thousands of cars every year - which further allows us to offer a great price for used cars based on our expert knowledge of the used car market. We can also save lots of valuable time through the use of our state-of-the-art valuation technology and secure data feeds that enable us to generate a fair-market valuation of the vehicle in just seconds, regardless of its make, model, year or condition. Then with just one stop for a sight inspection at one of our convenient locations, the car is sold - and the seller has cash in hand, fast!
We are not used car salesmen; we are high-volume automobile buyers who focus on our customers receiving the maximum value when selling a used car in a fast, convenient way. We offer fair and transparent car valuations based on our expert knowledge and years of experience in the used car business. We eliminate all the hassles normally associated with selling a vehicle in the open market such as buying and placing ads, handling phone calls and emails from interested buyers, payment and loan approval delays, and having to constantly arrange your schedule in order to meet with potential buyers just to show your car! With us, the seller will make more money on the sale of the used vehicle while saving a huge amount of time in the process.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join Syarah & work with a cross-functional team to
define, build & launch products.
Responsibilities ● Translate Syarah strategy and roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes.
● Create a coherent product backlog that supports the product strategy. Continuously maintain, priorities
and iterate on this backlog.
● Write specs, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy.
● Work closely with the technology team to deliver product iterations which add value to the customer.
● Collect, analyze and respond to user feedback.
● Define, monitor, and analyze metrics
● Validate learning through experimentation & feed the learnings back into the development process.
● Enthusiastically lead the team towards your vision with effective delivery.
● Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle
● Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
● Ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals and will be responsible for
ensuring sustainable growth of the product penetration in the specified market segment and achieve
desired quota of the company by developing a competitive product road-map
Required Skills ● 3+ years’ experience in product management
● have built online products on multiple platforms (web, apps, etc.)
● Ability to use data to inform and defend your decisions.
● Ability to define the value market research and know the competition.
● Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
● Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Energetic & proactive