About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a visionary leader who has an entrepreneurial mindset.
You will start from the beginning, with a blank page, and being a “Swiss army knife” will help in dealing with many projects at the same time.
You must also have a deep knowledge and understanding of the market you are establishing (often by being born there or living there for a while), for you will grow our Saudi business leading the commercial teams to drive revolutionary growth.
It’s also important for the Country Lead to be dynamic, versatile and flexible in order to adapt the strategy locally.
Responsibilities ● Own the Saudi P&L; define success, place the budget and achieve the target
● Network and collaborate with hospitals, polyclinics, doctors and major healthcare providers
● Inspire ownership, accountability, initiative, and engagement within the entire team
● Anticipate and remove obstacles for the team to deliver results
● Establish business targets, assesses performance, and addresses development needs for team
● Plan your sales force allocation and distribution across the different municipalities
Required Skills ● Is a local Saudi caliber with stellar leadership and strong commercial experience
● Sales and Marketing Experience is a must .
● Is an international MBA holder
● Is experienced with multiple commercial functions at senior executive roles
● Has a thorough understanding of healthcare market dynamics across Saudi
● Has exhibited his ability to manage multiple, concurrent work-streams in diverse functions
Country Saudi Arabia