About TP ConnectsTPConnects is a new generation travel booking solution: an innovative cloud based
travel booking and distribution tool for airlines, travel agencies, online travel agencies
and tour operators with a merchandising engine.
Job DescriptionWe're currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer for a hands-on technical role that is responsible for designing and developing automated test processes, scripts using automation tools such as Selenium, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Postman & J Meter or equivalent and tools related to Software Product Test Automation.
Responsibilities ● Automate and execute test cases, manage defects and report testing status to product teams
● Use best practices to devise test methodologies and test strategies that provide complete coverage of requirements in product development
● Create and execute automated system tests to replicate real-time business scenarios
● Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate defects with sufficient findings
● Generate traceability matrices all the way from business requirements to automated test cases
● Monitor, investigate and manage continuous integration environments
● Be creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new testing tools / approach
● Possess strong analytical skills and be an out of box thinker
● Teamwork and communication skills are required as most projects require input from individuals with different teams
Required Skills ● Experience in Designing and developing automated test processes, scripts using automation tools
● Experience in Selenium, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Postman & J Meter or equivalent
● Define the process for Automation testing
● Experience in Continuous Product deployment testing and tools related to Software Product testing Automation will be an asset
● Prior experience in Airline / Travel industry is preferable but not a must.
● Experience in Linux, Windows and Mobile testing required.
● Familiarity with testing at both the UI and API
● Exposure to testing mobile applications Programming languages, such as PHP & Java
● He / She should be a good team player with an excellent communication skills.