About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for Business Development Manager - SaaS who will be our strong hunter, you will be a front runner who understands the market and has a well-positioned plan to effectively develop and push the sales.
Responsibilities ● Design and execute sales models and lead generation initiatives (including cold calling, networking & channel working) in order to identify and contact prospective clients and establish and manage new business relationships and accounts.
● Develop a keen understanding of the company's target market and competitors in order to better distinguish to clients the advantages of Endeavor's solutions.
● Lead software demonstrations that convey a firm grasp of the prospective customer's business as well as specific benefits derived from utilizing our software solution.
● Negotiate agreements for the sale of software and/or associated professional services.
● Create specific targeted sales plans for territory and account base and report to upper management on a regular basis.
● Full utilization of CRM system to manage accounts, contacts and all associated business development activities.
Required Skills ● Bachelor of Computer Science or any other related field
● 2 years' Experience in Tech Sales
● Experienced in demonstrating sales converted to repeat sales
● Fluent with Technology: understand not just our product's technical specs, but also how it fits in with and complements other technology in a business' software stack.
● Understand the Value of the Product: convince prospects of the true value of your product, and how it will revolutionize the business from within
● Understand Venture Capital: reassure prospects that their business will be there tomorrow, next month, and years from now