About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer to join a stellar team working on our product for doctors. You will be working with other developers to improve product architecture and implementing new features and functionality.
Responsibilities ● Build robust and scalable software in C# and NodeJS for applications, APIs, services and middle-ware components as well as modifications of existing software.
● Design and create services and define system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
● Enhance code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
● Brainstorm for ideas to our technologies, platform and products and see your ideas grow and flourish.
● Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
● Solve challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
Required Skills ● Bachelor degree of computer science or computer engineering from a reputable university.
● 3+ years of experience in back end engineering.
● Strong knowledge and first-hand experience in C#, MySQL and SQL Server Development.
● Experience in Microservices architecture, RabbitMQ, Node.js, Redis, Memcache or Varnish is a big plus.
● Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.