About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an IOS engineer who will translate designs into mobile apps; develop codes, document, and test developed software.
Responsibilities ● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and API's.
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Required Skills ● 3-5 years’ experience in developing iPhone mobile apps
● published at least one original iOS app.
● Experience with iOS SDK.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Experience in .Net is a plus.