About VezeetaVezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading company that emerged in Cairo, Egypt and we are expanding our operations to Jordan and the Middle East. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away. You access our website or mobile app to choose your doctor by specialty, geographic area, insurance purveyor and fees. With more than 20,000 patients’ reviews and ratings available on the platform, users can readily determine the doctor with the best medical service and the least waiting time. Once the doctor is chosen, the patient can either book automatically from the website, the mobile app, or contact the call center.
Job DescriptionWe are hiring a Key Account Manager
Responsibilities ● Build imperishable network within the pharmaceutical industries & research firms.
● Play fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
● Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of client service continually.
● Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
● Be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
● Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
● Meet time deadlines for accounts.
● Organize and arrange specified records and files in order to keep track of financial transactions
● Give up-to-date information relating to client’s activities.
● Write business plans for all current and opportunity business.
Required Skills ● 3-5 years’ experience in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry
● Proven track record in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
● Excellent command of English language.