About Ajar OnlineBuilt by a passionate team of problem-solvers, Ajar Online is a mobile-inspired cloud service built for the real estate market in Kuwait and the GCC that uses technology to offer a quick and efficient online rent collection solution via SMS and email, making life easier for both landlords and tenants. As a growing startup, we are excited to start expanding our team to grow our operations in Kuwait and within the region.
Job DescriptionA passionate Business Development Manager to take the initiative of managing KSA market,
and has the ability to plan, direct and control operations of Ajar Online, such as sales and
marketing, customer relations, administrative, in order to run cost effective operations and
achieve business results and profitability growth objectives.
● Formulate Ajar Online market strategic plans and budgets identifying the long
term direction for the business in order to achieve business results.
● Acquire new customers and maintain relation with them.
● Identify the strategic business and market trends, i.e. competitors and principals’
activities, customers’ behaviors, and ensure alignment of the various business
components to these trends and formulate solutions to cope with market
● Plan and Direct marketing and commercial activities, such as pricing, product
mix, promotions, advertising, sales targets, etc... so that agreed profit, sales and
market share targets are achieved in order to obtain competitive position in
● Proactively seek new sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other
● Plan and direct the sales and after sales activities to ensure that the services
rendered to customers are of the highest quality in order to achieve the target
customer satisfaction index.
● Report periodically on the business performance to management, track business
KPIs and budgets, review analysis of activities, operations and sales and data
forecasting to determine Ajar Online progress toward stated goals and objectives,
operations cost effectiveness, and take corrective measures as necessary.
● Hires and supervises Ajar Online team in KSA; monitors daily activities as well as
achievement; assists and supports the team as necessary.
● Identify objectives and review the performance and potential of staff and
make/approve decisions relating to appointment and termination, promotions and
salary adjustments, commission and bonus, disciplinary action, succession
planning and development plans.
● Ensure increasing levels of employee satisfaction and improve the efficiency of
Required Skills ● Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in fast growing startup.
● Minimum a bachelor's degree, and preferable a major in business.
● Experience in real estate sector is a big advantage.
● Good communication skills (Arabic and English) and the ability to work well with people
are essential; good leadership skills are highly prized.
● Excellent organizational skills and excellent time management skills.
Country Saudi Arabia